Zealand’s colleges teamed up in May to deep-dive into biotech-related master’s degree programs.
University College Absalon initiated and housed the event at the brand-new Campus Kalundborg, where current bachelor students learned more about programs offered by Roskilde University, Technical University of Denmark, and University of Copenhagen.
Many curious, potential MSc students stopped by to ask many relevant questions about:
- MSc in Environmental Science, RUC
- MSc in Mathematical Bioscience, RUC
- MSc in Physics and Scientific Modelling, RUC
- MSc in Molecular Health Science, RUC
- MSc in Chemical Biology, RUC
- Industry MSc in Engineering, Biomanufacturing, DTU Kalundborg
- MSc in Biosolutions, KU
The event was supported by the business lighthouse project Biosolutions Zealand and the association and partnership Knowledge Hub Zealand, who among other things are committed to support business-relevant higher education in Region Zealand to attract, grow, and retain the skilled workforce that the region’s pharmaceutical, biotech, and process industries need.